[TowerTalk] Fwd: Re: Rohn foundation information

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Re: Rohn foundation information
From: Gene Smar <ersmar@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 13:59:23 -0600 (CST)
Al:

As others have pointed out to you, 50 feet of unguyed 55G will support a
miniscule amount of antenna area for the price. I suggest you consider a Trylon
Titan self-supporter. I bought a T-500-64 in 2001 and am quite satisfied with
it. Check out the archives of this reflector from around May, 2001 through Feb,
2002 or so for my comments during construction and initial operation off the
tower. I also can recommend Steve K7LXC as your source when you purchase. He
did right by me when I bought through him.

73 de
Gene Smar AD3F