[TowerTalk] W4OI/HK4T

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] W4OI/HK4T
From: "Tony Rogozinski" <trogo@telegraphy.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 11:30:39 -0500
I read the posting of WP3C with great interest.  I have been communicating with
him via email and even had a QSO on 20 meters a week ago!!!!  I live
in two locations and am currently at the house of my wife’s parents in Medellin
Colombia.  He purchased the DX Doubler and at the same time I had
to return to  Colombia for a family emergency and told him that I would ship it
as soon as I returned to my home in VA.  Unfortunately I have been
delayed but have been in constant contact.  I have a Magic Jack phone here in
Colombia with voice mail and there are NO missed calls from Puerto
Rico so I don’t know what number he is calling – he has the correct number.
He paid by PayPal and yesterday protested so I sent him an email which
stated that his money has been refunded with no questions asked.

KK9A I suggest you keep you nose out of other peoples’ business.  I had a
problem with an idiot buyer of a telegraph key in 2007 and he posted a negative
comment on QTH.COM to which I responded.   Scott KA9FOX who has been a friend
for years tells me that he legally cannot remove that nonsense from
the web site so it will remain.   I have sold at least 100 items since that
time on QTH.COM and have 100% feedback on my eBay account.

I have been licensed for nearly 57 years and am very well known in the DX' and
Contest community.  For WP3C my phone number is 2768806613 in case
you “misplaced” it.   Have you overlooked all our emails and forgot the QSO we
had last week?

                  Tony Rogozinski
    Amateur Radio W4OI - HK4T - ex HK1AR - HK1AR/4
            LICENSED FOR OVER 56 YEARS
         EX-N7BG, K5LMJ, K4KES, WA6BOU,
       W6JPC W7HZF, F7BK, VP5AR, VQ9AR,
          OJ0/N7BG, CN2BG, 5V7BG, TY5AR