Re: [TowerTalk] TT bounces

To: GARY HUBER <glhuber@msn.com>, TT TowerTalk <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TT bounces
From: Bill <bmarx@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 14:19:32 -0400
I was bounced and do not use one of those.

Subscribing with the ARRL.net address which is "forwarding only" means you will not be able to post. Same with QSL.net but they are options.

Recently the mailman list bounced all with MSN, Hotmail and Live addresses. All were Microsoft. I resubscribed all on my list that were bounced but they are looking to resolve it.

Bill Marx W2CQ