Re: [TowerTalk] 20 Meter Yagi Suggestions

To: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@centurytel.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 20 Meter Yagi Suggestions
From: "Dan Cisson" <n4gnr@windstream.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 22:20:23 -0400
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 9:33 PM
Subject: [TowerTalk] 20 Meter Yagi Suggestions

I’m looking for a 20 meter monobander... Bigger than a 204BA and smaller than the 45 foot boom M2 20M5LD. It will be mounted below a XM240 at on top of a 70’ Rohn 45.

I think gain is more important to me than F/B

Bandwidth is not an issues because I’m 99.9% CW and RTTY.

I’m even considering building my own. Bums me out that Stan sold out his aluminum business to Engineering. Oh well.

Suggestions?

Thanks!
73
Jim W7RY