Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna shift, VHF/UHF matching unit burning out

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna shift, VHF/UHF matching unit burning out
From: Tom Osborne <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 12:37:54 -0700

On 4/21/2014 12:30 PM, Scott wrote:
GOOD LORD! I just opened my email and I got MORE raunchy pictures from Clare and now from Jessica.

WTH IS GOING ON! This has got to stop. These emails are coming off this list, they have the same subjects from Towertalk.

Last night I KNOW the n4jbk email from the mast slipping thread was spewing porn back every time it got an email. Now ANOTHER!

If I get another that's the end of Towertalk. This is stuff you don't want your wife and kids seeing FOR SURE

STEVE or anyone else who has keys to the list pse find out what is going on here. I know the ve4 that was replying to the mast thread last night was getting them also, so it's not me.

Scott
N1CX

Hi Scott

Not getting any of those pix here.  Must be your mailer.  73
Tom W7WHY