Re: [TowerTalk] Raunchy pix

To: Mike Reublin NF4L <nf4l@comcast.net>, towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Raunchy pix
From: Scott <scottb@radios-online.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 18:37:45 -0400
Well then just have her sit down and anchor your tram line to her waist :)

Scott
N1CX

At 06:35 PM 4/22/2014, Mike Reublin NF4L wrote:
And in all likelihood, the 3000 lb. model.

73, Mike NF4L

On Apr 22, 2014, at 5:07 PM, Pete Stark <pstark@suddenlink.net> wrote:

> A tower wench, I'll bet.
> --
> Pete, K4OM

Salty's
Professional Wireless Communications
<http://www.radiosonline.com>radiosonline<http://www.radiosonline.com>.com
800-294-7234

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are the NSA, the FBI, the DOJ, FCC, FEMA, MEMA, CBP, or the 56 other agencies that read my emails, I hope you enjoy my never ending flow of words, phrases, sentences, and opinions. Feel free to correct my spelling. _______________________________________________