Re: [TowerTalk] Leeson Washdown [with Tash/Tri-Ex Tower]

To: K0DAN <k0dan@comcast.net>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Leeson Washdown [with Tash/Tri-Ex Tower]
From: andy ronan <1n9tgr@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 19:53:50 -0700 (PDT)
    Thanks Dan for the information ,I have a email into Leeson asking about the
specs on the 3/4 hp,Looks like it will fit with the same frame size but just
concerned on the shaft length,Sad to say my motor is all rusted like a twenty
year old YUGO sitting at the bottom of the ocean. I do have a plexiglass cover
made for the top and plenty of air ventilation all around the sides and bottom
so that is not the issue. Can give a pretty good guess on where these where
made or at least the parts came from and I dont think it was in WI. I did find
the 3/4 HP for about $320 plus shipping from MI.
The 1/2 Hp is model 112431 and 3/4 HP 112432
Thanks again

Andy N9TGR