Re: [TowerTalk] Rotors

To: "Joe Barnes" <n4jbk@comcast.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotors
From: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@centurytel.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 17:37:38 -0700
I have a m2 2800 on my 70' Rohn 45, with a 20 foot molly mast. It has a 2 ele 40 on top of the mast and a TH7 at the top of the tower.

It's never missed a lick.

I use #16 for the motor and cat 3 phone line for the reed switch. I'll be switching to the packaged (2ea #12 or 14 and one shielded pair for the reed switch) rotor cable this summer.

73
Jim W7RY

-----Original Message----- From: Joe Barnes