Re: [TowerTalk] ROHN TOWER BOLTS

To: Charles Gallo <charlie@thegallos.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ROHN TOWER BOLTS
From: Tom Nicholson <Gunsrus1942@Comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 18:20:29 -0400
Charlie,

I understand & I'm really only interested in the shear strength of the bolt itself. When I was in 1 land I wasn't as critical about hardware as I've learned to be here in 4 land (Southwest Coastal Florida). I learned rather quickly that the rain down here is just about like battery acid!!!! When I first moved here a year ago I was unable to keep my 1940 Ford Hot Rod inside for about 6 months & you would have thought it was stored in a salt bin by the time I made room in the garage for it!!! Between the rain rusting everything in sight and the sun trying to kill my $10K paint job, it was a painful learning curve.

When I was in Ct. these problems never plagued me, but down here it seems to be another story.

Tom W1ALZ