Re: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain Rotor Control Boxes

To: RMorris <robrk@nidhog.net>, Jim W7RY <w7ry@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain Rotor Control Boxes
From: "larryjspammenot@teleport.com" <larryj@teleport.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 04:39:24 +0000 (GMT+00:00)
Norm's Rotor Service web page used to have a lot of info about the various
Ham-M and later rotors and the associated control boxes. I had him rebuild an
original HAM-M rotor years ago when he was in Rockville MD while I was on a
business trip there. I used a later HAM III series control box with it, instead
of the original little brown bakelite controller with no separate brake
switches. It turned a big Telrex TB6EM yagi for many years. The yagi finally
fell apart, but the rotor is still fine, last time we tried it.
LJ