Re: [TowerTalk] Any general thoughts on the care and feeding of aTashjia

To: Joe K2UF <joe@k2uf.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Any general thoughts on the care and feeding of aTashjian LM-354HDSP
From: Paul Braiman <braimanbiz@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 12:37:40 -0700
As you might imagine, not all my neighbors are happy about me putting up a
tower; most don't seem to care, but there's always one... What sold the city on
giving me a permit was the fact that I can retract when not in use. So if the
price I have to pay is more frequent cable maintenance and replacement, so be
it.

Looking at the Force 12 line of antennas.

"Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The
fearful are caught as often as the bold."
-Helen Keller