Re: [TowerTalk] irrigation tube as conduit

To: Ingrid Johnson-Evavold <evavold@centurytel.net>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] irrigation tube as conduit
From: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 11:43:55 -0700
First, if the wire is carrying 120 volts, forget about
this and use real conduit.

Getting a wire through 100 meters of plastic irrigation tubing
is quite difficult.  Success at shorter distances was reported
on this reflector using the technique of applying tension
to the plastic tubing to force it not to kink. You may also need conduit pulling lubricant.

Rick