[TowerTalk] Want to Buy: Old style Rohn 45 rotor shelf.

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Want to Buy: Old style Rohn 45 rotor shelf.
From: "Dick Allardyce \(N4RA\) via TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 10:16:18 -0400 (EDT)

Does you have an old-style Rohn 45 rotor shelf you'd like to sell?  The old
style has only one U-bolt per leg  and mounts to the side of a leg as opposed
to completely inside the legs.

Condition of galvanizing not a primary concern, but shelf must be free of
serious rust and must be mechanically sound.

Let me know condition and price including shipping.  Please contact me
off-reflector at N4RA at AOL.

Thanks.

Dick