Re: [TowerTalk] : ??????????? ???

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] : ??????????? ???
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 21:24:34 -0400
As I have said previously, posts from zhangliu529@sina.com do not come
through the reflector, they come directly to anyone who posts, especially if
it is their first post in a while. If you are not seeing it, it is likely in
your spam folder. I believe that the reply email address from the towertalk
reflector is the person who made the post and not the reflector so his
auto-reply goes directly to the poster. I do not receive emails from
towertalk so I am speculating on this reply address setting.  When
responding to a thread, I often receive direct emails regarding the subject
that were likely intended for the original poster or the reflector. I
guessing that some people just hit reply and do not pay attention to where
it was being sent. So assuming that the above is correct, the only way to
stop posters from receiving the Chinese auto-reply is to either change the
default reply address to towertalk@contesting.com so that you can moderate
or remove zhangliu529@sina.com from the active subscriber list.

John KK9A