Re: [TowerTalk] FW: now a dating site?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FW: now a dating site?
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 04:42:27 -0700

Bingo. Exactly 13 minutes after I posted a reply to the 80m dipole query I received one of these "dating" solicitations, and the return address has no relationship at all to a TowerTalk or contesting.com address. Somebody is simply mining the list postings for addresses ... probably with a robot. It doesn't require anybody to be hacked for that to happen.

Dave   AB7E