[TowerTalk] T2X Tail Twister rotator freezes in place below 32 degrees ?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] T2X Tail Twister rotator freezes in place below 32 degrees ?
From: "Gary Marks" <gmarks@neo.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 12:31:44 -0400
My Tail Twister rotator freezes below 32 degrees but this rotator has been up
for 30-years and it just started freezing in place last Winter. The parts
breakdown does not show a seal that could be leaking due to wear and age. I do
not know if there is a moisture drain hole in the housing of this rotator that
could get plugged.

Any suggestions on what the problem might be ? I can't be the first to
experience this problem and yes I did check the archives.

THANKS ahead of time for your help.