Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Cutting 2" Heavy Wall Cr-Mo Mast Up on Tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Cutting 2" Heavy Wall Cr-Mo Mast Up on Tower
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 00:58:25 -0400
On 7/26/2014 5:40 PM, Victor Walz wrote:
I want to clarify the current situation of the mast relative to my
methodology and safety issues.

Although the band saw works, I've not seen anyone mention the best blades I've use in the past. It, or they are more like a thick wire with carbide, or abrasives. They cut the Cr Moly tube easier than any bladed saw that I've used. Most industrial supply houses are likely to carry these blades.

Roger (K8RI)

---
is active.