Re: [TowerTalk] Recommendations for an electric foldover winch?

To: Fredric Serota <fserota@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Recommendations for an electric foldover winch?
From: Mike Reublin NF4L <nf4l@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 11:29:07 -0400
I think the Hawg turns too fast for that application. I'm trying to rig a
Dayton 3000# to use a wheelchair motor, continuously variable speed.

My used HD-70HD came with a Dayton winch (made by Dutton Lainson). Granger
sells them as the StrongArm brand. Comes with or without the clutch.
http://www.grainger.com/search?searchQuery=strongarm#nav=%2Fsearch%2Fecatalog%2FN-1z07672Z1z05h7aZ1z0n379%2FNtt-strongarm%3F_%3D1406820204561%26sst%3Dsubset

73, Mike NF4L