Re: [TowerTalk] tower insulators

To: lists@oakcom.org,TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] tower insulators
From: <n0tt1@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 23:29:02 +0000
Steve, FYI....

The last time I talked with WB0W he had just purchased a
multi-kilobuck lathe to manufacture tower insulators....that was
more than a year ago.  You should might want to contact him, but
be advised that Galen goes out of town (hamfesting)  frequently, so it
may be
awhile before he gets back to you.

73,
Charlie, N0TT