Re: [TowerTalk] Joining Boom Tubing

To: pulsarxp@embarqmail.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Joining Boom Tubing
From: Bob via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 09:07:03 -0400
Quick, cheap easy and effective.....
Go to a local muffler shop...
Show them what you're trying to do...
Let them put the tubing in their 'expander'....and bump it open   slightly
for the fit you need....
I would take a short sample for them to practice on before doing the pieces
 you actually use....
Shouldn't cost but a few $$, and take a few minutes of their time...
GL

Bob   _ww4t@aol.com_ (mailto:ww4t@aol.com)

In a message dated 9/15/2014 2:02:29 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,