Re: [TowerTalk] aluminum tube and pipe

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] aluminum tube and pipe
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 19:50:50 -0400
I am not sure what K5GAK's post was about, but McMaster Carr does specify T6
on some or all of their 6061-T6.  In the last couple of years, I have
purchased a lot of 6061-T6 DOM element tubing on eBay from Shapiro Metal.
6' long pieces are perfect for elements and they are easily shippable but I
would not use them for a boom.

John KK9A