Re: [TowerTalk] Sad day - W9ZUC tower accident

To: "jim@audiosystemsgroup.com" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Sad day - W9ZUC tower accident
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 09:43:10 -0400
 Not a can you top this  Jim

 But a Local and Fellow FRC'er  was working alone on his 120' Rohn 55 tower.
He's in his Late  60's   . after working on a lower side mount antenna he
climbed to the 90' side mount  hooked up.
As he described   he looked to the SKY and that was IT  He Fainted   collapsed
on the tower  face banging his  chin, and far head.    He dose not know for
fact how long he was OUT  , But it was long enough he lost all his BODY
functions and  his climb DOWN after  regaining  consciousness was a messy wet
one !
  He  went to his DR, and then the a Cardiology Group  and the next  had  two
stints   procedure

   Don't  Climb Alone and Stay Hooked  UP

Wayne W3EA