Re: [TowerTalk] safety equipment for climbing (very long but worthreadin

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] safety equipment for climbing (very long but worthreading)
From: "Mike Ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 07:50:52 -0400
Your link to  Petzl was not good...would not work here.  -M

http://www.petzl.com/en/Professional/Harnesses/AVAO-BOD-FAST-international-v
ersion?l=US#.VCKnavldWuk

-----Original Message----- From: Dick Green WC1M
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2014 12:27 AM
To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com

In an effort to move the conversation about tower accidents to practical
information that may be useful to climbers, here's a list of safety
equipment that I use for climbing and how/why I use it. Note that these are
my personal choices and I don't make any guarantees that the equipment and
techniques described here are right for you and your tower climbing tasks.
Do your own due diligence on safety equipment and make your own choices at
your own risk (end of disclaimer).

.