Re: [TowerTalk] Close stacking mono banders

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Close stacking mono banders
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 09:16:46 -0400
Your town - unlike your homeowners' association - does not necessarily have that right under PRB-1. Still, I can understand why you may not wish to fight. I'd encourage you in that case to forget aboutmonobanders and instead get a small tribander or 5-band beam. That way, they do the modeling for you. There are several very good designs.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.