[TowerTalk] Hy-Gain TH3MK4

To: "TowerTalk@contesting.com" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain TH3MK4
From: Byron Tatum <bjtatum1@att.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 15:52:25 -0700
Hello-
  I am assembling an older TH3MK4 that had sat new in the box a number of
years. I do not like the stainless hose clamps for securing the small, thick
aluminum tubes on the 15 meter traps (where the 7/16" tubing slides into end of
trap). The aluminum tube on trap is so thick, even with a extra slot sawed into
it, that a hose clamp strips out before fully securing this joint. What other
type clamp or method is there for securing this joint?
  Thank you, Byron WA5THJ