Re: [TowerTalk] Quadcopter

To: w1tjl@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Quadcopter
From: Big Don <bigdon39@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 18:55:52 -0700
CAUTION: From years of bitter yourhful experience with model airplanes and
also kites, what you really bad don't want to do is get your copter stuck
way way up in a tree snarled with bunch of monofilament that, say, snagged
in a prop during a control perturbation and/or wind gust.......GL   73, Don
 N7EF