[TowerTalk] Winch Replacement Switch

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Winch Replacement Switch
From: "James Wolf" <jbwolf@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 19:17:26 -0400
A few of us are helping out a local who is incapacitated with his tower
winch;  among other things.
The Tower is a 40 ft Aluma Tower.  The winch has the name "POWERWINCH,  a
Scott Fetzer Co.     Bridgeport Connecticut.
Apparently Aluma or the winch mfr no longer support the product.
What I am looking for is a replacement switch that is used for the UP/DOWN
action.

I can get what I think is a switch that will work, but I would appreciate it
if anyone knows of an exact replacement.

Thanks,

Jim - KR9U