Re: [TowerTalk] Tailtwister bulb

To: Gary@ka1j.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tailtwister bulb
From: "L L bahr " <pulsarxp@embarqmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 13:31:08 -0400 (EDT)
Talking about Idium Press, I bought a new hand key from them a few years ago.
The knob had been either purposely broken off or accidentally broken off and
then glued in place.  The problem was the knob was tilted on an angle and
looked terrible.  When I complained the jerk said I could buy a new knob from
him at some ridiculous cost.  I never bought a thing from that A** H*** again.

Lee, w0vt