Re: [TowerTalk] Painting a tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Painting a tower
From: "Larry" <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 13:40:45 -0400
Lowes, HomeDepot, and probably many other places sell a hook that you can hang your paint can on a ladder rung for not much money which would probably have helped you out. One end clips to the paint can handle and the other is a wider hook to go over the ladder rung. The one I have is maybe 6 inches long.

73, Larry  W6NWS

-----Original Message----- From: Wayne Kline