Re: [TowerTalk] 100ft mobile on 160

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 100ft mobile on 160
From: Bob Harmon <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 12:56:06 -0700
John,
I would not use the telescoping tower as a radiator too many possibilities for
poor connections.  I would put a short
leg out from the top and hang a small pulley.  Then hoist up antenna wire from
the pulley and
match/load it on 160.  Slope the wire down away from the tower to minimize any
coupling.

Bob
K6UJ

Sent from my iPhone