Re: [TowerTalk] Terminate braid at top of tower...or

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Terminate braid at top of tower...or
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 07:38:21 -0600
Array Solutions mounts their choke in a small plastic Nema junction box.
They use small Teflon coax and I believe it is around a single core in
some of their models. DX Engineering mounts their chokes in a small
aluminum enclosure.  Cal-Av mounts theirs in PVC tubing. Is heat a big
concern?

John KK9A