Re: [TowerTalk] Beverage reconstruction

To: "reflector -tower" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Beverage reconstruction
From: "David Robbins" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 13:22:58 +0000
1. maybe, but you probably won't notice it.  mine pass near towers, guy
wires, and under radials for raised 160m and 80m verticals and seem to
function fine.
2. probably, I put one rod then added some random length radials to improve
coupling to the ground just in case.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://k1ttt.net