Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G2000-DXA

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G2000-DXA
From: n8de@thepoint.net
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 11:50:38 -0500
I'm not familiar with the control cable required by the Create rotor, but I have a large spool of cable that works very well with the Yaesu rotors.

Looking for someone to take the entire spool ... length on the spool unknown, but I will gladly estimate for the right buyer.

Make me an offer (per foot works well!) .. and I will measure it.

73
Don
N8DE

Quoting Richard Zalewski <dick.w7zr@gmail.com>:

Will be replacing my Create RC5-A3 with a Yaesu G2000-DXA inside my HDX555
tower.  Should be doing this next week.  Looking for any special tips on
dealing with the replacement and specially those specific to the G2000.

--
Tnx es 73
Richard W7ZR

*Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer*