Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] More on trap weep holes and bugs

To: jbwolf@comcast.net, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] More on trap weep holes and bugs
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 09:32:18 -0800
My steppIR has an interesting solution - a tight end cap on the elements with a small hole on the bottom edge and behind it some open cell foam - fine enough to keep bugs out but lets water drain. Might work with trap end caps, depending on the trap construction. So far ok, and critical since the BeCu tape moves inside the fiberglass element.

Grant KZ1W