Re: [TowerTalk] coax crimp tools

To: "N2TK, Tony" <tony.kaz@verizon.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] coax crimp tools
From: "Patrick Greenlee" <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 08:50:04 -0600
I bought the crimpers sold by DXE in a plastic tool box. They seem to me to be an 8 on a scale of 10, plenty good enough but not outstanding. I am a neophyte RE powerpole installing but with the tool it is no big deal. The coax prep tools require a bit of practice but after I had a little practice I did OK. I don't have the tool handy right now so I can't confirm the part number nomenclature.

Best of luck to you whichever way you go.

Patrick   NJ5G

-----Original Message----- From: N2TK, Tony