Re: [TowerTalk] Regarding Rohn HDBX48 tower spec's.

To: "dokxray@lycos.com" <dokxray@lycos.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Regarding Rohn HDBX48 tower spec's.
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 12:02:07 -0600
I have to concur with the climbing: it's very uncomfortable to climb. Once at
the top, one face has ladder "steps," but getting there isn't fun. If you can't
do what's needed from that face, it gets very uncomfortable in a hurry.

I've taken to renting a 58' lift to do any significant work on antennas or
rotators. Lifts are wonderful, but won't help for truly tall towers.

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the
music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith