Re: [TowerTalk] N6BT, Force12inc and JK Antennas

To: <n8de@thepoint.net>, G Reichow <wa0yle12@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] N6BT, Force12inc and JK Antennas
From: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 14:38:51 -0600
Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, if you go in with your eyes open.

The F12 C3 was the same (2 on 20, 2 on 15, 2 on 10), although it appears the
driven on 10 was doubled, likely for bandwidth purposes. It looks like a
reflector yagi on 15 and 20 and a director yagi on 10.

If every manufacturer applied the same level of, shall we call it optimism?,
to their claimed gain and F/B figures, it appears the C3 worked better than
fixed-spacing, three-el tribanders.

Be curious to know if that's held up in actual on-air operation.

73, kelly
ve4xt