[TowerTalk] JK Navassa-5

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] JK Navassa-5
From: Ken Garg <w3jk@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 12:34:49 -0500
Happy Thanksgiving all !!
A good friend alerted me to a posting by K9OM. His post starts as follows
..”Correct me if I’m wrong …”. Well, Dick you are WRONG.
The JK Navassa-5 comes pre-drilled, pre-cuts tips from the factory. The user
just needs to assemble the antenna. These antennas are made of the best quality
hardware and rated heavy-duty. There are many other quality manufacturers in
the Yagi antenna space and the Hams are left to some good choices. If you like
the JK construction with machined saddles, and quality hardware, including the
“mast plate" all available for $1185 compared to others, then you will buy this
antenna. The JK construction and mechanical robustness speaks for itself and
folks that have it will speak to it. The swr curves for this antenna assembled
out of the box at 36ft is presented here ..
http://jkantennas.com/navassa-5-data.html