[TowerTalk] Force 12 "Legacy Antennas" - addressing speculation on TT

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12 "Legacy Antennas" - addressing speculation on TT
From: William Hein <bill.aa7xt@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 12:09:51 -0700
Force 12 will continue to manufacture and sell 'Legacy' antennas (original
XR-5, 5BA, et al) for as long as the stock of the old Force 12 rectangular
brackets holds out. These are on a special order basis with turnaround
between 1 to 4 weeks at present.

The new G0KSC design XR Series, new Delta-C 140 and 130 and new Magnums (we
just shipped a full size MAGNUM 340 with an all new design) are indeed
intended to replace the older models however that is not meant to imply the
old designs are sub-par. We love the classic designs, too!

Note this does not apply to any designs with linear loading - we have
stopped product on any antenna with linear loading.

All new super-light C3 is coming very soon!

Bill AA7XT
Force 12 / InnovAntennas America