[TowerTalk] Prosistel D controller - use on other rotors? HDR-300

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Prosistel D controller - use on other rotors? HDR-300
From: Bart Jahnke <bjahnke@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 14:21:38 -0500
Hey guys,

I came across a Prosistel D controller at a hamfest.  I am thinking of
using it as a full featured controller with presets etc for my Hygain
HDR-300.

Looks like all I need to change is the 3 turn pot in the rotor from 1k
to 10k as the major mod.  As my HDR300 rotor pot is shot anyway, now
seems like a good time.

Short of investing $600 on a new GHE RT21, has anyone interfaced their
Prosistel D controller with other rotor models like the HDR300?  Any
war stories or success stories?

Thanks in advance...

73 Bart W9JJ