Re: [TowerTalk] Dielectric grease Re: Ultraflex coax questions (Bury-Fle

To: Stephen Davis <sdavis@davisrf.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Dielectric grease Re: Ultraflex coax questions (Bury-Flex Tm and crimp dies) DAVIS RF Response (Stephen Davis)
From: Jon Pearl - W4ABC <jonpearl@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 03:13:22 -0500
Hi Steve,

I've been using Scotch 2228 Moisture Sealing Electrical Tape for the past several years and it weathers well. It's available in the electrical aisle of most big box hardware stores.

http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/EMDCI/Home/Products/ProductCatalog/?N=5427287+3294317059&rt=rud

73,

Jon Pearl - W4ABC
www.w4abc.com