Re: [TowerTalk] A couple of 18HT questions

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] A couple of 18HT questions
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 19:50:01 -0600
Sorry, I don't get it. If it is a srewdriver thingy then I like the inverted "L" better with no moving parts and automatic band switching, no need to fiddle with tuning.

...but, I am open to something new especially if I can see some advantage. Drop the other shoe. Give some details about what you refer to please.

Patrick  NJ5G