Re: [TowerTalk] Arrestor placement

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Arrestor placement
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 13:24:07 -0600
Where coax penetrates the building is one right place and I propose the highest priority. Other helper locations can be employed.

Patrick NJ5G

On 12/27/2014 12:48 PM, David Gallatin via TowerTalk wrote:
Hello all,Somehow I have gotten the idea that one's lightning arrestors are
best placed at the bottom of the tower. This seems logical to me. Then I came
across another piece that said, no, arrestors are to be placed at the shack
entrance panel. Which is it? Or does it matter?  73,
David, AA9G

ex W5DCG and KC9EEV