Re: [TowerTalk] Long shank U-Bolts

To: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Long shank U-Bolts
From: Charles Gallo <charlie@thegallos.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 16:24:14 -0500
Yes and no. Those CNC routers are good for thin-ish cuts in fairly soft
material (aluminum is soft), but when you have to cut steel, or have to do
large diameter work, they just don't have the rigidity. Not to say they don't
have their place. The compliment each other quite well. Currently wishing I had
a nice 36x24 (at least) CNC router to do some work on some 3/16 sheet

--
73 de KG2V
Charlie