[TowerTalk] Universal 50 tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Universal 50 tower
From: "Larry Stowell" <lclarks@nc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 08:03:39 -0500
I couldn't agree more that last 20 30° is very uncomfortable.
What I did is got two sections of used 25G mounted it with a homemade
mount on the same block of concrete that the universal was on back
guyed it, added a pulley at the top and bought a hand winch and mounted
it at the bottom I don't have a large antennas on it and a rotor and 10 foot
aluminum mast. It works quite well.

73 Larry K1ZW

Message: 6