[TowerTalk] Rohn 45 to Rohn 25 adapter

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45 to Rohn 25 adapter
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 11:17:51 -0400
One of my towers starts out with 40 feet of Rohn 45 and I would like to continue with another 20 feet with Rohn 25. (I have the proper top section for Rohn 25 and rotor plate) Currently I use large clamps on each leg with the Rohn 25 nestled a few feet inside the Rohn 45. My question: Is there a commercially made reduction section available anywhere that can do this? I see one in the Rohn catalog for 55 to 45 but not 45 to 25. Please let me know if such a device is reduction section exists.

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ