Re: [TowerTalk] N6BT Next Generation Antennas

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] N6BT Next Generation Antennas
From: "Larry" <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 13:45:10 -0500
He was more concerned with getting stuff out the door than documentation based on a call I had with him. I had three F12 antennas. Each antenna required multiple calls to get the correct dimensions and all needed some redrilling. That was early in the F12 history.

73, Larry  W6NWS

-----Original Message----- From: Pete Smith N4ZR