Re: [TowerTalk] Tower climbing lanyards

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower climbing lanyards
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 08:51:54 -0600
Open hooks with no latching mechanism might cause your small hands to be folded neatly over your chest with a Lilly on them. Be careful in judging the safety/PITA ratio. Better some inconvenience than a premature funeral. I do agree some of the safety hooks are a super PITA even for my hands (Glove size XXL)

Patrick    NJ5G