Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] 30 foot Rohn 25G calculations

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] 30 foot Rohn 25G calculations
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 14:00:26 -0500

> Heck, I only want to go up 30 feet. One set of guys should do it,
> right?

Yes, the Rohn 25 example for 130 MPH shows ~10 sq. ft. with one set
of guys at 35 feet.

73,

  ... Joe, W4TV

On 2015-02-12 1:49 PM, bcarling@cfl.rr.com wrote:
This is why I wanted to go with a guyed Rohn 25G in the first place.

Someone tried to talk me out of it since I have such a small yard.

Heck, I only want to go up 30 feet. One set of guys should do it, right?