[TowerTalk] Mosley Antenna Question

To: "Tower Talk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mosley Antenna Question
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 19:06:02 -0600
PROPAGATION is a big factor.  With excellent propagation one doesn't need a
big antenna.  Remember he is running only 5 watts and don't forget to factor
in his wire antennas.  And he is not operating from a 'rare'
province/territory.  With marginal to poor propagation, yes a better beam
would help.  But this weekend propagation was good.

I noticed a skewed 10m path to EU.  Normally I beam NE but signals were much
stronger when I beamed straight East.
Doug

I wasn't born in Saskatchewan, but I got here as soon as I could.